Procedure of reviewing texts published in "Roczniki Dziejów Społecznych i Gospodarczych"
- The proposed article is reviewed initially by a member of the Editorial Committee specialising in the topic in question.
- Next, each publication is assessed by two independent outside reviewers
- The reviewed publication does not include the name of the author(s) but can contain certain data helpful for reviewing (e.g. the scientific degree). The author(s) also does/do not know the identity of the reviewers.
- The reviewer and the author cannot be linked by personal and professional relations.
- The review must be written in a form established by the Editorial Committee (available also on the web page of our periodical).
- The names of the reviewers co-working with the Editorial Board of RDSG are listed on the web page of our periodical.